|Recipe Name||Sindhi Kadhi|
|Recipe Ingredients||2 tbsp oil 1 tsp cumin seeds 1/2 tsp asafoetida 2 tbsp gram flour 500 gms tomato puree 1 tsp red chilli powder Turmeric powder Curry leaves 3 green chillies (finely chopped) 1 tsp ginger (finely chopped) 7 - 8 kokam ( or 1 tablespon imli paste) Coriander leaves 3 cups of water 3 cubed potatoes Salt 100 gms okra|
|Instructions||- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, asafoetida, gram flour and quickly mix & stir it in low heat|
- Add tomato puree and stir it properly so as to break all the lumps in it
- Once the mixture starts boiling, add red chilli powder, pinch of turmeric powder, curry leaves, green chillies, ginger, kokam (or imli paste), coriander leaves and stir them well
- Add water, potatoes and let it boil for 20 mins after adding salt
- Add the okra and boil the vegetables for another 15 - 20 mins. Add water if necessary.
- Garnish by adding chopped coriander and serve hot.
|Description||Popular Sindhi recipe. Go to link below for video of recipe by Rajshri Food|
|Link or Name of Source||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aleELZuTQgk&list=LLAa8iOHcWE-RG9XY4rF-PFw&index=5&t=7s|